My Charity Choice – Petrie Ford
Petrie Ford initiated a giving campaign to bring additional attention and resources to charities providing services around Kingston, ON accessible within a one hour drive or roughly 85 KM. Any non-political, non-religious charitable organization with a qualifying T3010 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
In 2017, Petrie Ford initiated a program designed to support our community the way you all have supported us! Now continuing in 2017, any non-political and non-religious charitable organization with a qualifying T3010 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by Petrie Ford will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a gift as follows:
- Check for $500
- Logo placement and/or recognition on our website.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on the Petrie Ford Facebook site each month.
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 1:01am EST and closed on the 15th of each month at 6:00pm EST.
- Voting is opened the 16th at 1:01am EST and closed on the last day of the month at 12:59 am EST.
- A charity is limited to 3 awards through any 12-month period.
- No charity may win two consecutive months.
- You may vote for your charity once a day, every day until the contest ends.
- Petrie Ford will retain the right to ‘approve’ or ‘disapprove’ of any displays, text, writings, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement on Petrie Ford associated sites or locations
- Charity or organization must provide proof of T3010 charity if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
- Petrie Ford reserves the right to change, cancel or disqualify this program or a participant at anytime if we feel a charity or organization, its supporters or other has acted against the spirit of the program.
- Based upon votes place in support of the nomination of Facebook
- Vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- Ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of Petrie Ford, and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest’s end.
- The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 5-10 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, winner will be notified via Facebook, and will be contacted to set date and time of giveaway.
Petrie Ford is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at Petrie Ford for more information.