Welcome to Petrie Ford’s Finance & Leasing department.
We are one of the only dealerships in the Kingston area to offer so many options to get you the rates you need to get into your new or used vehicle!
Great credit, bad credit, or no credit – we have the most partnered lenders in Kingston on hand to get you rolling in no time. We have over 64 years of financing business under our belt, and our lasting partnerships with our lenders over these years gives YOU some great leverage to secure – not just competitive rates – but the best rates in town!
Ford Credit Finance & Leasing – benefits
- Aggressive lease residuals!
- Convenient payments, monthly or bi-weekly!
- Company vehicle? No hassles company credit!
- Low rates, as low as 0% purchase or lease financing!
- Open loans and leases, no penalty or interest on buyouts!
- First time buyer’s program, easy ‘no credit’ payment plans!
- Long terms, as long as 84 months purchase and 48 months lease!
- Competitive rates
- Open loans up to 96 months
- Special rates for the creditly challenged
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly payments
- We are partnered with many banks all of whom want your business!
Business Preferred Clients: Finance & Leasing Benefits
- Flexible terms
- No hidden fees
- Combined billing
- Competitive rates
- New and Used vehicles
- Alternative fuel vehicles
- Frees up your existing credit lines
- Vehicle modifications and upfitting
- High mileage and heavy usage vehicles
- Commercial line of credit available for servicing
- Cars, Crossovers, SUVs, Trucks, and Commercial vehicles
Cash Payments Benefits
- Unrivaled cash discounts given
- Special New Car cash discounts
Procter & Gamble, Kellogg's, Streamline Foods, Autosystems, Amer Sports Canada, Sears and Avaya (formerly Nortel) are among the internationally known companies with industrial operations in Belleville. The City of Belleville is located within a 15 minute drive of 8 Wing / Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Trenton. 8 Wing CFB Trenton is Canada?s largest Canadian Forces Air Base and is available for commercial flights for passenger and cargo uses, by prior arrangement with DND. There is a Customs and Immigration office located on site for international flights. Airport facilities include snow removal, crash response, fire fighting and rescue services, 24 hour a day air traffic control tower, fully equipped airfield navigational and visual approach and one paved runway which is 10,000 feet and can accommodate 747 and C5A classes. Many other manufacturing sector companies operate within the City of Belleville, including Bioniche Life Sciences, Sprague Foods, Airborne Systems Canada Ltd, Berry Plastics Canada, Sigma Stetch Film Canada, CpK Interior Products, Halla Climate Control Canada, Deloro Stellite, Reid's Dairy, Parmalat Canada - Black Diamond Cheese Division and Norampac Inc, just to name a few. Belleville is home to 2 shopping malls: The Bay View Mall in east-end Belleville and the Quinte Mall along Highway 401 in North Belleville. Quinte Economic Development Commission The Quinte Economic Development Commission is the regional economic development office representing the City of Belleville, the City of Quinte West and the Municipality of Brighton. The Quinte EDC is mandated with the responsibility for regional marketing for its member municipalities as well as supporting existing industries through regional strategies. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Bad Credit Vehicle Loan and Auto Financing Belleville, Ontario
Auto Loans Belleville