Welcome to Edwards Ford’s Finance & Leasing department.
We are one of the only dealerships in the Kingston area to offer so many options to get you the rates you need to get into your new or used vehicle!
Great credit, bad credit, or no credit – we have the most partnered lenders in Kingston on hand to get you rolling in no time. We have over 64 years of financing business under our belt, and our lasting partnerships with our lenders over these years gives YOU some great leverage to secure – not just competitive rates – but the best rates in town!
Ford Credit Finance & Leasing – benefits
- Aggressive lease residuals!
- Convenient payments, monthly or bi-weekly!
- Company vehicle? No hassles company credit!
- Low rates, as low as 0% purchase or lease financing!
- Open loans and leases, no penalty or interest on buyouts!
- First time buyer’s program, easy ‘no credit’ payment plans!
- Long terms, as long as 84 months purchase and 48 months lease!
- Competitive rates
- Open loans up to 96 months
- Special rates for the creditly challenged
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly payments
- We are partnered with many banks all of whom want your business!
Business Preferred Clients: Finance & Leasing Benefits
- Flexible terms
- No hidden fees
- Combined billing
- Competitive rates
- New and Used vehicles
- Alternative fuel vehicles
- Frees up your existing credit lines
- Vehicle modifications and upfitting
- High mileage and heavy usage vehicles
- Commercial line of credit available for servicing
- Cars, Crossovers, SUVs, Trucks, and Commercial vehicles
Cash Payments Benefits
- Unrivaled cash discounts given
- Special New Car cash discounts
The downtown area of Napanee has experienced a recent revival and is home to a number of boutiques such as October's Clothing, Starlet and Serendipity Studio. Nearby are Len's Bakery, John's Restaurant, Louie's Restaurant and The Loaf N Ale. A gourmet coffee shop, Coffee Cravings, sits on the corner of Dundas St E. and John St. Giant Tiger can be found at the corner of Industrial Boulevard and Centre Street North, in the uptown core. The store features a 200-foot mural by Pierre Hardy. The community also includes a Walmart, a Canadian Tire, and a Home Hardware. A No Frills grocery store is located in the Napanee Mall, and there is a Metro grocery store, (formerly the Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company, known as the A&P), down the road from the Napanee Mall. On the east end of town at the Palace Road exit of Highway 401 is the newly constructed 'Palace Village' that includes numerous small boutique and speciality shops, as well as the Smiling Wilderness restaurant. A Flying J gas station and truck stop is located off Highway 401 on Highway 41. A well known favorite of tourists and locals alike is the Chip Truck in Springside Park that has been a "must visit" for over 20 years. In September 2010 the Chip Truck was asked to move from the park while renovations were done. It has recently relocated to the parking lot of Canadian Tire at the intersection of Centre Street and Jim Kimmet Boulevard. Napanee is also the home of "La Pizzeria", made famous by Avril Lavigne's declaration to Rolling Stone Magazine that her "favorite pizza" was served there. Also as her favorite toppings green olives, mushrooms and pepperoni. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Bad Credit Car Loan and Vehicle Financing Napanee, Ontario
Auto Loans Napanee