Welcome to Petrie Ford
Winner of Ford of Canada’s National Highest Service Satisfaction Award! “We came in First in Canada for never letting our customer’s come second!“
We Service Everything. Literally, everything!
- All Ford vehicles. We provide fast and certified Warranty and regular Servicing for any Ford vehicle.
- Warranty on any Ford. We provide FULL warranty servicing on any and every Ford purchased in Canada and the USA.
- Any brand vehicle. We provide regular servicing for every make and model and stock many off-brand parts in our huge onsite warehouse!
- Diesel specialists. We have one of the largest and busiest Diesel shops in Eastern Ontario! We’re open until mid-night 6 days a week!
Some of the many services we specialize in:
- Diesel and Heavy Truck servicing – all brands and models.
- Ford Warranty on any Ford purchased in Canada or USA.
- Oil Changes / Quality Care Maintenance and tire rotation.
- Regular maintenance scheduling
- Drivability concerns
Are you a Registered Business? - Take 60 days to pay!
Take advantage of our Business Accounts, take 60 days to pay and manage your cash flow!
Trenton (2001 population 19,374) is a community in Southern Ontario in the municipality of Quinte West, Ontario. Located on the Bay of Quinte, it is the main population centre in Quinte West. Trenton is the starting point for the Trent-Severn Waterway, which continues northwest to Peterborough and eventually Port Severn on Georgian Bay. The Trent River was known to the Mississauga as Sangichiwigewonk, or 'fast flowing.' It was named after the River Trent in England. French explorer Samuel de Champlain followed the Trent Severn passing through Trenton in 1615. The area around the mouth of the Trent River was first settled by Europeans in the 1780s. Assorted settlements and town plots in the area went under a number of names, until the Village of Trenton was incorporated in 1853. Trenton grew thanks to its port location and area lumber industry. During the First World War, the town was home to a major munitions plant owned by the British Chemical Company. This facility was destroyed in a major explosion in 1918. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Trenton Area Auto Mechanic, Service and Parts Centre