Welcome to Petrie Ford’s Finance & Leasing department.
We are one of the only dealerships in the Kingston area to offer so many options to get you the rates you need to get into your new or used vehicle!
Great credit, bad credit, or no credit – we have the most partnered lenders in Kingston on hand to get you rolling in no time. We have over 64 years of financing business under our belt, and our lasting partnerships with our lenders over these years gives YOU some great leverage to secure – not just competitive rates – but the best rates in town!
Ford Credit Finance & Leasing – benefits
- Aggressive lease residuals!
- Convenient payments, monthly or bi-weekly!
- Company vehicle? No hassles company credit!
- Low rates, as low as 0% purchase or lease financing!
- Open loans and leases, no penalty or interest on buyouts!
- First time buyer’s program, easy ‘no credit’ payment plans!
- Long terms, as long as 84 months purchase and 48 months lease!
- Competitive rates
- Open loans up to 96 months
- Special rates for the creditly challenged
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly payments
- We are partnered with many banks all of whom want your business!
Business Preferred Clients: Finance & Leasing Benefits
- Flexible terms
- No hidden fees
- Combined billing
- Competitive rates
- New and Used vehicles
- Alternative fuel vehicles
- Frees up your existing credit lines
- Vehicle modifications and upfitting
- High mileage and heavy usage vehicles
- Commercial line of credit available for servicing
- Cars, Crossovers, SUVs, Trucks, and Commercial vehicles
Cash Payments Benefits
- Unrivaled cash discounts given
- Special New Car cash discounts
Canadian Forces Base Trenton/8 Wing, located on the east side of the town, is an important facility for the Royal Canadian Air Force's transport and search and rescue operations, and is Trenton's main employer. The base is currently being renovated to include a new air traffic control tower and parking for the new C-17 Globemaster III aircraft deployed there. Other large employers include Trenton Cold Storage, Norampac, Tyco Thermal Controls, ElectroCables and DECA Cables. Tourism also plays an important role in the economy, given Trenton's location as the southern entry point for the Trent-Severn Waterway. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Bad Credit Car Loan and Auto Financing Trenton, Ontario
Car Loans Trenton